Assistance with...

  • registration with local authorities
  • permits to live and work in Germany including health certificate
  • general tax questions, German tax documents, contacts to expert tax consultants
  • registration for government funded child support etc.
  • the choice of insurance policies (home, liability, car etc.)
  • the opening of accounts, automatic transfers, eurocheques and credit cards
  • instruction in the local use of currency
  • leasing or purchase of a new or used vehicle
  • registration or change of registration of vehicles
  • German driver's license (assistance with test formalities, and, if needed, selection of driving school)

administration     moving     house-/flat-hunting     personal service

relocation service     language training     contact
And if you would like an elephant on your lawn,
we can get it, too!